Environmental Licence and Disclosures
Greenspot is committed to safe, sustainable operations that minimize environmental impact. We consult with environmental and sustainability experts as necessary to ensure the decommissioning, demolition and rehabilitation of the Wallerawang Power Station site is carried out safely and within regulatory guidelines.
Greenspot is the holder of Environment Protection Licence 766, which covers the the Wallerawang Power Station site*. The licence and related documents are available to view at: https://apps.epa.nsw.gov.au/prpoeoapp/
- EPA License
- Pollution Incident Response Management Plan (PIRMP)
- Development Approval
- Statement of Environmental Effects
- Blast Event 1 - Air Blast Overpressure and Ground Vibration Monitoring
- Dam Safety Standards Report
* State Government-owned Generator Property Management Pty Ltd has taken over ownership and the responsibility to rehabilitate the Power Station’s ash dams, located north of the site, under a separate Environment Protection Licence.